Sunday, August 17, 2008

Day 159



August 17, 2008

Today we went to a pool party for my friend's 4th birthday. I wasn't too sure about the pool part - that water is cold! I cried everytime more of my body got wet. But once I got used to it, I decided it wasn't too bad... Maybe someday I'll really like the water. Someday.



Once we got out of the pool, I was happy!



My friend Lily is about exactly 1 year older than me (her birthday is March 11th). She was a great hostess and offered me some cake, but I said "No, thanks - I haven't even eaten rice cereal yet!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Cute, cute, cute! But you skipped all of the days that auntie Jenna was there! Let me know what days you don't have pictures of her from as I've now downloaded all of them on to this computer (some were downloaded on the two different laptops at your house that I used too).

Alice said...

YEA!!! PICTURES!!! YEA!!!!
And she's cute. I love the hat. and just wait till we add sand to the water and the water moves! LOL